TSA Architects’ Studio Visits at Doors Open Toronto today only!
The Toronto Society of Architects (TSA) invites you to participate in the Architects’ Studio Visits as part of Doors Open Toronto on Saturday, May 26th. This is your opportunity to see the buildings where architects work, to view their studios and to learn about the work they have completed or are developing. Staff will be on site to provide information and answer questions about their work spaces, their design approach and their past and current projects. Some architects use their studios as demonstrations sites to test materials or ideas. In all cases, the studio is the centre for generating ideas, developing solutions and creating the building and urban designs that affect our built environment and how we live and engage with it.
The ten featured firms you can visit are:
* E.R.A. Architects Inc., Suite 801, 10 St. Mary Street
* Levitt Goodman Architects Ltd, Suite 301, 533 College Street
* Paul Raff Studio Incorporated Architects, 703 Bloor Street West
* Williamson Chong Architects, Suite 400, 235 Carlaw Avenue
* regionalArchitects, 2nd Fl., 317 Adelaide Street West
* Gow Hastings Architects Inc., 275 Spadina Road
* Diamond Schmitt Architects, Suite 300, 384 Adelaide Street West
* Cannon Design, Suite 1200, 200 University Avenue
* DTAH, 50 Park Road
* AGATHOM Co., 3 Gilead Place
Doors will be open to the public one day only – on Saturday, May 26th from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
For more information, please e-mail [email protected] or visit www.toronto.ca/doorsopen2012/tours.htm. To view a map, please visit www.toronto.ca/doorsopen2012/pdf/12-04-10_tsa_architecture_tours_map_f6.pdf