The Buildings Show: Call for 2020 Speakers
The Buildings Show is inviting industry professionals to submit seminar topics for being a speaker at this year’s program, from December 2-3, 2020.
Held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the seminars will focus on design, construction, property management, concrete and masonry, hard-surfaces related issues, and best practices for new construction, retrofits, maintenance and management of all types of buildings.
Topic streams will include:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Sustainable Design, Construction and Property Management Strategies
- Smart Buildings and IOT
- New Technologies and Innovation
- Project Planning, Delivery and Management
- Legal, Regulatory and Risk Management
- Optimizing Building Performance and Asset Value
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Interior Spaces and Trends
- Technical Building Code Updates
- Topics will be selected based on market trends and current issues. Preference will be given to speakers who can present new and innovative content to a broad audience.
- Topics must be educational in content, not commercial or advertorial in nature.
- There is no minimum level of title or qualifications for speakers, although the majority of accepted speakers tend to be senior-level professionals.
- Once you have submitted an application, you will receive a confirmation. Note, only those selected will be notified.
- Panels should have a maximum of 3 speakers and 1 moderator.
The submission deadline is April 30, 2020.
Did you find this article helpful? Please consider signing up for Canadian Architect’s FREE digital edition and weekly e-newsletter. Your support is a big help to us, as we work to continue reaching readers during this challenging time.