Sustainable Wood Design and Wood Use: Lunch & Learn Seminar
Wood WORKS! and the Canadian Wood Council present this seminar on Tuesday, February 3, 2009 in the Terrace Lounge of the Delta Bessborough Hotel in Saskatoon.
Wood WORKS! is a provincial delivery agency for the Canadian Wood Council and is expanding its service to Saskatchewan. The objective is to provide education, information and extension services to the design and construction industry. This Lunch & Learn is intended for architects, engineers, builders, building officials, planners and designers.
Speakers include Rory Koska and Gord Royce, technical advisors, Wood WORKS!
* Sustainability & Wood Design (LEED / LCA…etc.)
* Wood Products & Building Applications
* Construction Trends Relevant to Wood Materials
* Influences on Wood Products and Wood Construction
* Mountain Pine Beetle, Fire Codes, Perceptions, etc.
* Engineered Wood Product Information
Registration takes place from 11:45am to 12:00pm, while lunch and the presentation runs from 12:00pm to 1:15pm.
For more information, please contact Wood WORKS! at 1.780.489.5900 or at [email protected]