Pecha Kucha Montreal #11
The eleventh installment of Montreal’s Pecha Kucha takes place on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 at the Société des Arts Technologiques (SAT), located at 1195 Boulevard Saint-Laurent. Admission is $5.
Presenters are as follows:
• Mathieu Regnier (eco-consultant)
• Nik Luka (architect, urbanist and teacher, McGill University)
• 2Fik – (art and photography)
• Laurent McComber (architect)
• Catherine Lalonde Massecar (artistic director)
• Hugh McGuire (entrepreneur, author, engineer])
• VéroB (media)
• Grégory Petit (chercheur UdM – École polytechnique)
• Francis Martel Labrecque (architecture and photography)
• Thomas McIntosh/The User (artist)
• Georges Labrèque (scénographe d’exposition)
• Vicki Veenstra (puppet maker)
• Cédric Varial (art and photography)
DJ THERMOS (Marc-André Mignault) will provide entertainment for the evening, along with VJ Choco-Beets (Caroline Blais).
For more information, please visit http://montreal.pecha-kucha.ca.