December 08, 2015
Explore the Future of work and the Workplace…
McCarthy Tetrault, Toronto
WORKTECH15 Toronto is a forum for all those involved in the future of work and the Workplace as well as real estate, technology, and innovation. WORKTECH15 Toronto will attract some of the biggest and brightest names to debate, discuss and divulge the latest thinking on the Future of Work and the Workplace.
Join over 100 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology, executive management, HR, architecture, design and professional advisors to further knowledge and share expertise.
Expert Speakers include:
- Sheila Botting, Partner & Canadian Real Estate Leader, Deloitte
- Bill Dowzer, Principal, BVN
- David Jones, Executive Producer/Principal Program Manager, Office Envisioning, Microsoft
- Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNGROUP
- Peter Smit, Collaboration Strategist & Founder, Collabogence, Inc.
- Nada Farah, Sr. Manager, Workplace Strategy, Bank of Montreal
WORKTECH is a leading international workplace conference series. The event caters to the educational needs of Heads of CRE, Heads of FM and Chief Executives of the top Global 1000 companies, and has been held at locations around the world, including London, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Buenos Aires.
WORKTECH speakers are leading international thinkers, industry strategists and radical visionaries. Our speakers come from some of today’s most successful companies as well as a broad range of progressive and influential organisations.
Find out more about the event and register here
“TED talk for workplace strategists and those with a vested interested in promoting the creation of the new work environment. Must attend!”
Workplace Strategy & Construction Procurement Specialist, Siemens