September 23 - September 25, 2016
100 Princes’ Boulevard, Toronto
Get the inspiration and tips you need to organize your space, big and small, effectively. Get up to speed on the latest styles, discover innovative products, explore concepts for your next reno and shop great deals from over 300 retailers. The Toronto Fall Home Show features industry pros and experts including Kimberley Seldon, Frank Ferragine, Damon Bennett, Kate Campbell, Sharon Grech, Chris Palmer, Jennylyn Pringle, Michael Penney and many more. For more information or tickets call 416-644-5400 or visit www.fallhomeshow.com.
Toronto Fall Home Show highlights include:
Visit event's website
- Experience COLOUR BLOCK-IN, a modular space featuring the EverBlock System
- Habitat ReStore and Habitat for Humanity GTAPop-Up Donation Drop
- Expert speakers on the main stage including Kimberley Seldon, Frank Ferragine, Damon Bennett, Kate Campbell, Sharon Grech, Chris Palmer, Jennylyn Pringle, Michael Penney and many more.
- Celebrity experts and emerging style, décor and DIY experts are taking part in the 5th annual Upcycle Challenge: Storage Solutions
- NEW — Take Part in Paint Workshops presented by Fusion Mineral Paint
- Discover small space living in a Vintage Airstream Trailer
- Step into the future in the Virtual Reality Room
- Visit the Home Energy Efficiency Centre presented by Enbridge
- Check out Tina’s 2016 Fall Favourite Finds for the latest products and design solutions
- Meet face-to-face with renovators and builders at Destination Renovation by BILD (Building Industry and Land Development).
- Interior designers and decorators will be on hand to offer one-on-one consultations, free advice and expert tricks at Design Intervention presented by Reno & Décor Magazine.