October 06 - October 07, 2016
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON
This October, CityAge will return to Toronto for its 26th edition on October 6 & 7, with a special look at how the business of city-building can shape Canada’s future and build a 21st Century economy.
Excellence in city-building lays at the intersection of design, finance, engineering and technology. The business of city-building represents a major business and investment opportunity, both within Canada and around the world.
CityAge offers the chance to meet the country’s most unique mix of leaders in architecture, infrastructure, finance and engineering, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
Key subjects at the 2016 edition CityAge: Build the Future in Toronto will be:
- A global look at the best examples of urban infrastructure investment and renewal
- The investments and partnerships necessary to build globally competitive technology regions
- The intersection of the low carbon economy and business of city-building
- New development strategies
- The value of technology and smart city investments in city-building
- How Canada can export our unique expertise in pension fund investment, design and engineering to build more sustainable cities around the world
Attendance will also make you part of CityAgeLink, the vital new platform of over 5,000 global city-builders. Email email@example.com for more information.
Visit www.cityage.org/toronto for full information on how to register.
Visit event's website