On Sunday August 14th from 9am-7pm, you are invited to join us on a day trip to explore the architecture and taste the wine at:
Fielding Estate Winery designed by Superkül
Jackson-Triggs designed by KPMB
Pearl Morissette designed by gh3
Southbrook Vineyards designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects
Stratus designed by Les Andrew
$150 ticket includes:
- Coach bus pick up and return from Tokyo Smoke Coffee Shop, 850b Adelaide St W Toronto
- Tour and discussion of the architecture with the project architects in attendance
- Wine tastings at each location
- Paper bag lunch from Del La Terre Organic (sandwich, salad and baked treat)
- Cheese and charcuterie snacking trays from Cheese Boutique
Excellent networking and social opportunity for all lovers of architecture, wine, and gender equality. Only 30 spots available on a first come first serve basis.
To reserve your space, fill out the form on our website here
Organized by BEAT executives Joy Charbonneau, and Rachel Cyr with Niagara wine expert
Halina Jakowenko Bywater.