July 31, 2010
by Canadian Architect
This is a call for architects, landscape architects, urban planners and designers, and artists to participate in a design charrette on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Design Exchange, located at 234 Bay Street in Toronto.
Participants will work in multidisciplinary teams of designers and community members to create an effective open-space concept plan that links the Bridgepoint development and the surrounding community.
The objective is to create an open-space system that:
* sets out park program opportunities
* reflects the aspirations of the community
* creates a central focus for the local neighbourhood
* fosters innovation, outstanding design and programming
* ensures an effective interface between Bridgepoint and Riverdale Park
* identifies effective programming opportunities for the Lawn Bowling Building
For more information or to learn how to participate, please contact Noa Bronstein, Professional Programming Coordinator at 416.216.2120 or at email@example.com.