April 13, 2009
by Canadian Architect
The eleventh installment of Montreal’s Pecha Kucha takes place on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 at the Société des Arts Technologiques (SAT), located at 1195 Boulevard Saint-Laurent. Admission is $5.
Presenters are as follows:
• Mathieu Regnier (eco-consultant)
• Nik Luka (architect, urbanist and teacher, McGill University)
• 2Fik – (art and photography)
• Laurent McComber (architect)
• Catherine Lalonde Massecar (artistic director)
• Hugh McGuire (entrepreneur, author, engineer])
• VéroB (media)
• Grégory Petit (chercheur UdM – École polytechnique)
• Francis Martel Labrecque (architecture and photography)
• Thomas McIntosh/The User (artist)
• Georges Labrèque (scénographe d’exposition)
• Vicki Veenstra (puppet maker)
• Cédric Varial (art and photography)
DJ THERMOS (Marc-André Mignault) will provide entertainment for the evening, along with VJ Choco-Beets (Caroline Blais).
For more information, please visit http://montreal.pecha-kucha.ca.