February 3, 2010
by Canadian Architect
This symposium takes place on Saturday, February 6, 2010 in Room 103 of the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design at the University of Toronto, and concerns the work of established and emerging Canadian landscape architecture practices. An accompanying exhibition runs from February 1 to 12, 2010 in the Daniels LWR Gallery, located at 230 College Street in Toronto.
The keynote will be delivered by Charles Waldheim, Chair of the Department of Landscape Architecture at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
* Chris Grosset, Aarluk Consulting, Iqaluit NU
* Tina Beers, BDA Landscape Architects, Moncton NB
* Doug Carlyle, Carlyle + Associates, Edmonton AB
* Mark Hallé, Claude Cormier Architectes Paysagistes, Montréal QC
* John Hillier, DTAH, Toronto ON
* James Thomas, Hilderman Thomas Frank Cram, Winnipeg MB
* Janet Rosenberg, JRA, Toronto ON
* Josée Labelle/Mélanie Mignault, NIP Paysage, Montréal QC
* Pete North, North Design Office, Toronto ON
* Douglas Olson, O2 Planning + Design, Calgary AB
* Fung Lee, PMA Landscape Architects, Toronto ON
* Bruce Hemstock, PWL Partnership, Vancouver BC
* Angela Morin, SageHouse, Halifax NS
* Donna Hinde, The Planning Partnership, Toronto ON
* George Dark, Urban Strategies, Toronto ON
Summary remarks will be made by Jane Wolff, Director Master of Landscape Architecture Program
at the University of Toronto.
This symposium is sponsored by the Landscape Architecture Canada Foundation and the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects
For more information, please visit www.daniels.utoronto.ca/events/symposia/2009/11/4975.