April 13, 2013
by Canadian Architect
The Heritage Toronto Awards celebrate outstanding contributions in the promotion and conservation of Toronto’s history and heritage landmarks by professionals and volunteers. Heritage Toronto invites you to submit a nomination for the 39th Annual Heritage Toronto Awards, in the following categories:
* William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship: honours building owners for excellence in the restoration or adaptive reuse of a heritage building (projects of all sizes will be considered)
* Book: for a non-fiction book about Toronto’s archaeological, built, cultural or natural heritage, published in 2012
* Short Publication: celebrates excellent print and online articles and booklets about Toronto’s history published in 2012
* Media: recognizes production projects such as films, videos and websites
* Community Heritage Award: a cash prize awarded to volunteer-based organizations for a significant activity that promotes or protects Toronto’s heritage
The nomination deadline is June 3, 2013, and the Awards will be announced and presented on October 15, 2013, in conjunction with the William Kilbourn Memorial Lecture at the Heritage Toronto Awards presentation evening.
For more information about eligibility standards and nomination forms, please visit www.heritagetoronto.org, e-mail [email protected] or call 416.338.2175.
heritage toronto awards