August 14, 2007
by Canadian Architect
Over 1,000 participants from all over the world are expected to attend the 12th International Conference on Passive Houses on April 11-12, 2008, in Nuremberg, Germany. Attendees will be introduced to the latest developments in energy-efficient buildings. The organizers invite those who are involved in aspects of energy-efficient construction to submit a paper to the conference. Instructions on the preparation of abstracts are posted at www.passsivhaustagung.de.
The submission deadline for abstracts is 0ctober, 26th 2007.
The 2008 conference will focus on the following themes:
1. passive houses: residential to commercial
2. assessment of completed modernization projects
3. new components for energy-efficient buildings
4. new components for home ventilation systems
5. special examples of passive homes
6. panel: quality assurance in construction
7. panel: residental trade and industry regarding energy
8. panel: passive houses in communities, countries, regions
For more details, please visit www.aibc.ca/pdf/PHI_Invitation_2008.pdf.