January 1, 2009
by Canadian Architect
The Architecture Course Union (ACU) at Ryerson University is organizing its third annual Architects’ Office Tours. This event is designed to give firms a chance to introduce themselves to Ryerson’s Bachelor of Architectural Science students and the program, as well as give students the chance to learn from the studio atmosphere.
Firms across the Toronto area are requested to open their doors for tours and discussion sessions with Ryerson students, from Monday, January 19th to Friday, January 30th. The content, format, and duration of each visit (lasting approximately 1 to 2 hours) are open for each firm to decide; tours are to be allotted between the hours of 1:00pm and 5:00pm.
Those interested in participating should send the following information ASAP to [email protected]:
• the name of your firm in the subject title
• the desired date and time slot for your tour (e.g., January 19th, 1:00pm – 3:00pm)
• the maximum number of students permitted for the tour
• the address/location of your firm
• a brief description of your firm (specializations, number of employees, etc.)