June 7, 2011
by Canadian Architect
The DXAs are Canada’s only design competition to judge design by results: balancing function, aesthetics and economic success. A jury of leading business executives, designers and community leaders select winners in 14 categories including architecture, engineering, fashion, graphic design, industrial design, interior design, landscape architecture and urban design.
These awards are designed to:
- expand national understanding of design as an essential resource
- demonstrate that investment in design impacts overall business success
- celebrate effectiveness in all design disciplines
- highlight the critical role of design in enhancing quality of life
- reinforce the value of strong client/designer partnerships
- promote the critical role of design in sustainability
A jury of leading business executives, designers and community leaders will select a Gold, Silver, Bronze and two Honourable Mentions in each of the 13 categories.
The early-bird submission deadline is Monday, July 4, 2011, and the regular submission deadline is Friday, September 30, 2011.
The awards ceremony takes place on Tuesday, November 22, 2011.
For more information, please visit www.dx.org/dxa